Luxurious GroomButtons Suit Silver
- Type: Suit
- Brand:RETAIL - wholesale price is available for bulk buyers and resellers
- Returns:30 days money back or item exchange, buyer pays return shipping
How to Measure Yourself:
Follow the How to measure yourself guide below and then choose the size that best matches from the chart below.
· Always get someone else to take your measurements; don't try to measure yourself.
· Take your measurements over a single layer of clothing (like a shirt) for a better fit.
· Take care that the measuring tape is not too tight when you measure. For best results, the tape should be slack enough to easily rotate around your arm, but tight enough so that it won't easily slide up and down your arm.
Take a skin tight measurement around your neck, just below your Adam's apple.
With both arms down by your side, measurement taken from the tip of the left shoulder point, along the top of the shoulder just below the base of the collar, to the tip of the right shoulder.
This measurement should be taken just under the arms, closely around the body.
Around the body in the same manner and position where the chest was measured, but this time including both arms.
Measure closely around the body at your natural waist level.
Measure around your hips and buttocks at their widest point on a pair of well-fitting trousers (not jeans). Make sure your pockets are empty and the tape is not restrictive. As a guide, you should not make the tape too snug. You only just be able to feel the tape when measuring.
With arm relaxed at side and elbow slightly bent, measure from center back of neck, over point of shoulder, and down outside of arm past elbow to wrist.
As a guide, you should not make the tape too snug. You only just be able to feel the tape when measuring.
|8: Jacket Length
Measure down the back from the base of the collar to the length required.
Measure from the lowest part of the crotch of your trousers (not jeans), keeping the measure taut, down to where you wish the bottom of the trousers to end. Please bear in mind the fit you want over the shoe as this will affect the desired length.
|10: Pants Length
Measure from the top of the waistband on a pair of trousers (not jeans), keeping the measure taut, down to where you wish the bottom of the trousers to end. Please bear in mind the fit you want over the shoe as this will affect the desired length.